fuckyeahstonerkids: Classic Pot Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/4 c. cocoa powder
- 1/2 c. cannabudder, melted but not too hot
- 1/4 c. water
- 2 eggs
- Empty contents of brownie mix into a large bowl, add cocoa powder and mix well. Then combine brownie mix, cannabudder, water and eggs and stir 50 strokes with a spoon. Bake in a greased 9”x9” or 8”x8” pan in a 325 degree oven for 40-45 minutes. Cut and serve when completely cooled.
- Cocoa powder adds depth and richness to this brownie recipe. It’s not a critical ingredient but it’s a nice addition. You can also add chocolate chunks, marshmallows, nuts, etc. to your brownies.
You will need:
Organic peanut butter
Oven or toaster oven
- Turn a bowl (up to a gram) into powder. You can use a knife or an herb grinder, it’s not that difficult.
- Mic the weed with about a spoon full of organic peanut butter.
- Put the weedy peanut butter in between two crackers, the bigger the crackers the better.
- Wrap in tin foil and preheat the oven to 320 degrees.
- Place the crackers on a cookie sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes (more or less).
When done correctly, these little cracker sandwiches really mess you up. Happy eating.